TAE 40110 Training & Assessment Class-based
Next class Sep 25
Call or email for details!
Southern Cross Training RTO 21770
Want to build your career?
It’s one of the oldest jokes in the business world: Two managers are talking about training their employees. The first one asks, “Yeah, but what if we train them, and they leave?” The second responds “What if we don’t train them, and they stay?”
Carefully targeted training is critical to the successful running - & even survival - of businesses and all organisations today.
Being a qualified trainer / assessor can greatly enhance your career prospects - both as a specialist trainer or doing training as part of a mainstream job!
The TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the required qualification for Trainers and Assessors in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), in TAFE’s, Community Colleges, Evening Colleges, many non–RTO training companies, Corporate and Government jobs.
Qualified Trainers/Assessors can work as:
- Workplace trainer
- Enterprise Trainer & Assessor
- Trainer in an RTO
- TAFE teacher
- Training consultant
- Training & development
- Setting up your own RTO
- Vocational education teacher
- Training role in a mainstream job
Training is becoming an important role in a more & more mainstream jobs today.
Class-based Delivery Options
- 5-day Fast Track workshop – combination of a 5 day workshop + some home study
- 7-day Fast Track workshop – as per the 5-day workshop plus delivery of your student lessons in our classroom
The 5 day and 7 day Fast Track public workshops are run regularly in Sydney & Melbourne.
We also run these workshops for Corporate, Government and other groups anywhere in Australia.
Southern Cross is renowned for our clustered approach for all our Cert IV TAE courses. This has allowed us to divide our program into only three clusters:
- Design – 3 days
- Assessment – 2 days. Total of 5 days for Design & Assessment
- Delivery – 2 days. Total of 7 days for Design, Assessment & Delivery
This ‘holistic’ structure results in you being able to study at a good pace, not cluttered up by the un-necessary duplication common in courses which treat each of the 10 units separately!
Cert IV TAE Course Units
| ||Design & Delivery Cluster|
|TAE LLN 411
||Address adult language literacy & numeracy Skills NEW UNIT - core later in 2014
|TAE DEL 401A
||Plan, organize and deliver group-based learning (core)
|BSB CMM 401A
||Make a presentation (elective)
|TAE DEL 402A
||Plan, organize & facilitate learning in the Workplace (core)
|TAE DES 402A
||Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs (core)
|TAE DES 401A
||Design and develop learning programs (core)
| ||Assessment Cluster|
|TAE ASS 401B
||Plan assessment activities and processes (core)
|TAE ASS 301B
||Contribute to assessment (elective)
|TAE ASS 402B
||Assess competence (core)
|TAE ASS 403B
||Participate in assessment validation (core)
Benefits of Southern Cross Fast Track course!
- High 95% completion rate
- Only 5-7 days in class (depending on which option you choose)
- Clustered approach minimises repetition of concepts and results in less work for you!
- No boring lectures – you work on assessments in class
- Easy switch between training & RPL. If you’re currently training you may be exempt from the compulsory lesson deliveries!
- Opportunity to deliver your student lessons in our supportive classroom environment (7 day option)
- Customisation of projects to your work situation makes the course relevant for you
- Southern Cross has vast experience from delivering Cert IV Trainer / Assessor courses since 2002 to students from every industry
What you need in class:
- Your laptop with Adobe Reader and MS Word, so you can read PDF files and write your assessments in soft copy templates in-class
- Pen, paper and high-lighter for taking notes
- Training manual (hard & soft copy) Assessment tem- plates in Word — provided by SCT
- Your sense of fun & motivation!
The TAE40110 Certificate IV Training and Assessment Course is suitable for people who are new to training as well as those with extensive experience. Students must be over 18 years of age. This qualification requires good language, literacy and computing skills (including Microsoft Word), access to a computer and internet at home. You need to bring your laptop to class, with access to the wi-fi internet provided there.
Our Fast Track classes run for 5-7 business days, depending on which option you choose
Weekday classes run for 7 business days, from Monday to the following Tuesday.
All written assessments can be submitted by the last class provided you can do some home homework after class. You can have up to 8 weeks to complete assessments if necessary. Additional time can be purchased if needed.
||Aug 25 - Sep 2
||Sep 8 - Sep 16
||Oct 13 - Oct 21
||Nov 17 - Nov 25
||Dec 1 - Dec 9
5 Days in class $1,290
7 days in class – including additional 2 days (lesson deliveries) $1.590
Payment plans available
Both prices include:
- Training manual – with soft version available when you enroll: get started early!
- All training materials
- Assignment templates in MS Word
- Tutor support while completing any work not finalized during classes
- Part RPL where applicable – For example, no need for doing lesson deliveries if you’re currently doing significant training!
Enrol today for our cutting edge training!
|Southern Cross Training
|Please call or email for more information
| Sydney : National Office
Level 1, 692 Pacific Highway
Chatswood, NSW 2067
PO Box 27 Chatswood NSW 2067
1300 856 057
Sydney : National Office
Quest 111 Punt Road
1300 856 057